Friday, April 12, 2013

what can I use to clean my hdtv 1080 pixel TV?

Q. My kids put gum that has dried up on the screen. Is there something besides soap and water i can use to clean it? dont want to ruin screen.

A. Go to your electronics store and get some wipes or spray that are specially made for those screens... make sure you have the tv off and cool before you clean it though. lol... kids.


How do you secure a Sony flat panel tv to a floor stand?
Q. Looking to buy a 52" LCD Sony, but I don't want to wall mount it. I have a nice stand to place it on, but I am worried that my kids might knock it off. Is it possible to secure it to the stand i.e. buy a kit or modify?

A. Most large screen HDTVs, including SONY's 52" LCD HDTVs are shipped with a tie down that can be used to secure your TV to the stand (with screws) and will prevent your TV from being toppled off the stand to the floor.


What do I need for a HDTV to turn into a computer for a Christmas gift?
Q. Ok I'm getting a computer case for my kids HD tv I was wondering is their anything else I would possibly need for his little HDTV computer thing besides that.

A. 1. A computer that has a HDMI port
2. Make sure your TV has a HDMI port
3. A HDMI cable

Then you just attach them together and on your computer menu make sure it connects to the TV so that it stretches the full distance.
If this isn't what you are looking for I think it is an all in one computer?





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment