Thursday, June 20, 2013

Can an led cpu monitor perform as well as and led hdtv?

best quality led hdtv
 on cathy guetta children , Find thelisten up, if you want to jan -inch p ...
best quality led hdtv image



Dog


I don't watch any tv. I do like to watch movies and stream tv shows, however. Is the quality comparable if this is all I need it for?


Answer
my opinion yes
i watch 90% of movies and tv programs on my 28" monitor (+ pc)
as the quality is better than my 32" tv
both are full hd 1920 x 1080/1200

What is the difference between LED DLP HDTV and LCD DLP HDTV television?




rodads


Is there a higher quality to either?


Answer
LED Tv? Is somebody making LED televisons?

There is LCD, and then there is DLP, which is a variation of LCD technology. DLP is brighter and perceptibly it seems a bit sharper. It's also more expensive. It's all a matter of what you can afford and how important that extra brightness is for you. I prefer DLP but I also do pay for that preference.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment