Saturday, May 11, 2013

How do I change the Hz on Vizio TV?

Q. I have a 47 inch 3D HDTV Vizio TV, and I need to know how to change the refresh rate (hz) from 120 to 60. How can I do that? I've tried looking in the settings but I can't seem to find it.

A. You can't change Hz or resolution on tvs. They are set. The tvs take any signals they receive and convert them to their native numbers.


What are good specs to look for on a HDTV?
Q. I need a new tv. I'm trying to stay under 1K$. I'm gonna be getting like a 47 inch, unless I just find like a great deal. But I found a good LG. Its 47", 120 hz, 1080p. Its under 900$ I believe. Are those good things? And whats a good contrast ratio, thats about the only thing I dont know about?

A. Plasma made by panasonic or even samsung have 600hz
and have 20 times better contrasts than LCD's maybe you
should look into a panasonic plasma, great refresh rates,
great contrasts, all out the box. For LCD you need to pay
more just to get the 120hz or 240hz refresh rates, and to get
really good contrasts from a LCD, you need to get a LED LCD
which also will cost way more, but the plasma is cheaper and'
has all those features built in and still has the better
picture than the best LCD's. A panasonic plasma won best
picture for 2010's line up of 3D and HDTV's. Don't listen
to myths about plasma.


How can I fix the lag on my wii?
Q. Ive had my Wii ever since they came out and Ive been playing it on an old box tv. I recently bought a 47 inch Vizio & I went to play the Wii and there is a lag that makes it difficult to play the game. Not just one game, its all my games. How can I fix this?

A. Most HDTVs have a dedicated Game mode. This reduces lag when playing games. But if your Wii still lags, it's probably because of the standard composite cables. If you were to get component cables or a Wii U, the lag will definitely be reduced.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment