Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What audio/visual cable should I use for my Xbox 360 Elite?

best sound quality hdtv
 on top of the line 3d hdtv needs to have bold colors great sound and best ...
best sound quality hdtv image






I got an Xbox 360 elite for Christmas and I am not sure what cable to use with it. I have a 720p HDTV and my Xbox came with a HDMI cable and the Component HD AV cable. I obviously want the best picture and sound quality. So, what is the cable that can give me the best audio and visual quality?


Answer
hands down hdmi is best

Best way to hook up a Dish Network receiver to a 1080p HDTV?




goodin


I just purchased a 1080p HDTV with HDMI, composite, component, and s-video inputs. I need to hook it up to a dishnetwork receiver. I know how to hook it up, but I was wondering what is the best method to get the best picture and sound quality. My Dish receiver does not have a HDMI output. Thanks!!


Answer
Composite video cables will also give you a high def picture.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment