Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What is the best picture clarity setting for my 32" vizio LCD HDTV?

best picture quality 32 hdtv
 on ... 32 hdtv ready crt standard tv 10 reviews the best picture quality high
best picture quality 32 hdtv image



Matthew


I need to know the best setting for the picture Quality, so that its not fuzzy and i need the best color settings. i have a vizo 32" LCD HDTV. i want it too look like the picture Quality at the store like best buy.


Answer
Make sure you are tuned to an HDTV station..?? Are you on a cable box with HD?? Satellite?? ON my cable box, the normal channel 4 is like the old analog.. Channel 404 is in HD.. (Different in other areas.) Check with your cable provider. I also like to run the Sharpness in the 'Picture' options rather high. Part of your Menu settings... Most sets are pretty well set up when sold in a default condition..

What brand of HDTV has the best picture quality and a decent sound quality?




Alex


I want good picture quality and decent sound from the on board speakers. 32 inch to 36 inch. I don't need prices but that would help. I WILL be going to best buy to buy it, and they have a bunch of great deals going on for 32 inch HDTV's. I was thinking samsung. Any complaints?


Answer
Samsung led tv will be best picture in 32" but is also the most pricey.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment