Sunday, November 10, 2013

The HDTV I want to buy has a 800:1 contrast ratio- what does that mean and is it good?

best hdtv reviews cnet
 on Best Hdtvs Overall Cnet Reviews Product Reviews Electronics | PC Web ...
best hdtv reviews cnet image



Max P


So the TV I'm looking at, a JVC LT-40X667, has "only" a 800:1 Contrast ratio according to CNET review. Otherwise they like the unit.

What the heck does that mean to me and should I be looking at a HDTV with a higher ratio? Does it even matter to the average Joe?

As always, thanks in advance for your insight!



Answer
Jessica Simpson she don't know what that is ,but she wants it! so it must be awsome!

Any way to connect two HD DVRS to one HDMI plug in?




Walt F


I have a cable HD-DVR & a sattelite HD-DVR, one for sports and one for local channels. However, the HDTV I have has only one HDMI connection, so I have connected one DVR using the HDMI and one using regular cable connectors. Problem is that only the HDMI connected DVR has a HD quality picture so I may be paying for something I can't use.


Answer
You can buy an HDMI Switcher. It is basically a box with several HDMI inputs and one HDMI output (to go to your TV).

CNET recently did a nice roundup of several HDMI Switchers, so you can see which you prefer:
http://reviews.cnet.com/4321-7871_7-6602831.html?tag=feat.1




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment