Thursday, December 5, 2013

How do I get better LED HDTV picture quality?

best quality hdtv picture
 on ... are more and more HD TV channels also provide the best TV quality
best quality hdtv picture image



corina


Just bought an Vizio xvt423sv LED HDTV and the picture quality is not like the t.v display in store. It is actually poor for an LED. Do I need better cables? How do I get the best LED HDTV picture quality?


Answer
You need an HD cable box and blu ray player connected to the tv with HDMI cables.

What can I do to get the best picture from my DivX movies?




Ben


They are usually low resolutions (664 x 268 ) , 700kbps , and when I hook them up to my HDTV the picture is not the sharpest , quite a lot worse than DVD quality. What are some tools that I can use to increase the quality , any pc upscaling software ?


Answer
Convert them to DVD will improve only marginally. better to get higher quality Divx/AVI files.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment