Thursday, December 12, 2013

What do i need to get the Best out of my Entertainment Center?

best quality 32 inch hdtv
 on Best 32 inch HDTV
best quality 32 inch hdtv image



swanton_bo


I just bought a new samsung 32 inch lcd hdtv and i have an xbox 360 system and a compact stereo. What cords or additional things do i need to buy to get the most out of my system? hdmi cords or hd boxes? Just let me know exactly what i need to hook up. Thank you


Answer
hmm, well as for the 360, it actually doesnt output in tru hdtv, so special cables are not necessary for it, but it does help if you get a hdmi cable, it will improve picture quality.then you should get a 5.1 surround system. this makes everything sooo much better, even more than games, all movies and music will be improved too. get something like this:

http://www.google.com/search?q=5.1+surround&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#q=5.1+surround&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=68n&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=ivns&source=univ&tbs=shop:1&tbo=u&ei=LH4ZTa1Tg7SVB4TsjNoC&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=8&ved=0CF8QrQQwBw&biw=832&bih=374&fp=9bef8cda26d1a6ec

and to connect a 5.1 sound system, you will need either another hdmi cable going from your tv to the system, or a fiberoptic goind from either your 360 or the tv to the system.

GL

How do I get HD quality out of my PS3?




crazyman20


I bought a 32 inch Sony Digital Color flat screen with HDTV compatibility. Upon buying this, I was told to buy an HDMI cord to bring out the best HD quality of my PS3 games on my TV. I'm currently using the cord but the games look blurry. Could it be the game settings or tv settings? Do I need to purchase HD cable or something else that could possibly work? Someone please help!


Answer
Most flat panel tvs are terrible for gaming. They are just not fast enough, and that is why you get blur.

HDMI is 100% digital, so it's not the cable.

1. What can the TV do? 720P? 1080P? 1080i?
Find out. Set the PS3 correctly to the correct setting.

If it still looks like crap, it's the TV and you're stuck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment