Sunday, December 29, 2013

Which Hdtv brand is best for an xbox 360. Which gives the best picture quality ?

best quality hdtv brands
 on ... HDMI CABLE CORD 5M 16FT Male M/M for HDTV 1.4 wholesales+Best quality
best quality hdtv brands image



Andrew


panasonic, pioneer, samsung, vizio.
Which one of these are the best out of the 4. Im thinking a vizio, am i wrong? Do any of u have these brands of hdtvs. Im buying a 50 inch 1080p hdtv. so which brand would give me the best picture quality while i play the xbox 360. Help please ?



Answer
I have a Samsung 450-series LCD, and I think it looks amazing! I turned the backlight down (video option), because when I initially got it I feared it was too bright, but now it's perfect.

I suspect all HDMI-capable 720p screens are going to meet your expectations.

I've also heard Sharps are good.

How come HDTVs (mainly LCDs) in stores have bad pictures?

Q. I was checking some HDTVs out the other day and the pictures look cloudy. It's weird because I have an emachines computer which in some people's opinion is a cheap computer brand and when I watch HD stuff on YouTube or wherever it looks amazing, yet here are these Sonys, Samsungs, Pannys and LGs with terrible pictures. How is it that my cheap little computer can generate a better HD picture than these high quality HDTVs?


Answer
It could actually be psychological thing, maybe your really used to seeing what you do on your monitor, so your brain is having a hard time adjusting to what is "true HD". but another thing is. Youtube is NOT by far anything close to true HD 1080p. Youtube "HD" is only 720p resolution. Another thing is that a lot of times the TV's at let's say Best Buy and store's like that, the TVs are not properly adjusted. The best brand's for TV's for quality and best image quality are Sony, SAMSUNG, and Sharp. If your shopping for a new HDTV, next time you go there ask a store employee to show you the basic's of HDTV's.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment