Friday, March 21, 2014

I've Heard that the xbox 360 E can only connect to HDTV. Is that true?




Matt


I'm planning to buy an xbox 360. I really wanna buy xbox 360 e because it's the latest and was released in 2013. but i've heard rumors that the xbox 360 e can only connect to an HDTV. Is that true? cause' i dont think i have a HDTV in my room.
Please answer.



Answer
Not at all correct. I am personally using an Xbox 360 E on an SDTV with the yellow, red, and white cables. The E does have an HDMI port though.

The Xbox One only supports HDMI though, and the E is modeled to somewhat look like the One (in terms of it being boxy), so maybe that is where that false information came from.

Should I wait for the 2013 50 inch Plasma TVs to arrive?




cpalmsvibe


I need some advice. I am currently looking at the Panasonic TCP50ST50. I can get it for around $875 given the sales, CC discount, and points I have saved up. But, should I buy this TV now, or wait for the 2013 models to arrive. Here are my needs: I cannot go larger than 50 inch. Picture Quality is the number 1 priority. I have surround sound already set up. The TV will be an a basement that has windows, but still a dark room. I will be using it mostly for HDTV, Blue Ray DVD, and some gaming. I have a Wii U so I already have an ability to stream into my Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, and Hulu accounts. So the questions would be: approx how much will the 2013 50 inch models be? Is Panasonic still the best? And will the new features on the 50" models be worth the extra expense?


Answer
You should consider the LED TV, tough the price is higher for that size. I find that the picture quality is better and the newer models are also equipped with a number of features (i.e.3D , direct internet connection, youtube streaming). Wait for the new models to be launched, so that the older models' price will drop. Samsung and Sony are also quite good choices.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment