Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Ps3 quality question?




Rachael Pe


Ok so I am a gamer and I have a ps3 which I use a lot I just bought siren blood curse a horror game and its really dark but when I try to brighten it up it doesn't work is there anyway I can improve ps3 quality


Answer
HD TV+ HD Cable+ PS3= HD Picture

or

3D HDTV+ PS3 (3D Update) + HDMI= 3D HD Picture

What is the best 3D HDTV to buy in 2012?




Michael Gr


I'm in the market for a new 3D HDTV but I'm not sure what brand to look for. I would appreciate any recomendations that I get.


Answer
the best is panasonic 3d tv's they win more wards for there tv's in the past 3 years than any other company

so the guy below me does NOT recommend a 3D tv due to it has brilliant quality 2d picture better than a normal 2d tv and be able to watch a 3D blu-ray film

dont listen to that guy below me,, he probably thinks you have to watch tv with the glasses on




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment