Saturday, August 17, 2013

Best way to hook up a Dish Network receiver to a 1080p HDTV?

best sound quality hdtv
 on hdtv calbes, hdtv cable, hdmi cable, hdmi cable, buy hdtv cable, buy ...
best sound quality hdtv image



goodin


I just purchased a 1080p HDTV with HDMI, composite, component, and s-video inputs. I need to hook it up to a dishnetwork receiver. I know how to hook it up, but I was wondering what is the best method to get the best picture and sound quality. My Dish receiver does not have a HDMI output. Thanks!!


Answer
Composite video cables will also give you a high def picture.

What is the best camera to record video games with that's fairly cheap?




Alex Petie


I record some videos for youtube like Monster Hunter Tri hunts and my camera doesnt have great video or sound quality. So I am just seeing if there is a better camera for me to use if anyone knows of one.
My current camera is a HD SONY Bloggie, and the HD barley works....



Answer
there really isn't a good video camera to record video games. the best thing to do is use a capture card. there is a dazzle dvd recorder that costs like fifty dollars. if you have a HDTV and play on it, you gott a get hd pvr, the best capture card but costs 200 dollars.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment