Sunday, August 18, 2013

What is the best camera to record video games with that's fairly cheap?

best hdtv for sound quality
 on ... � 11 best speakers sound bar for your HD TV | News | TechRadar UK
best hdtv for sound quality image



Alex Petie


I record some videos for youtube like Monster Hunter Tri hunts and my camera doesnt have great video or sound quality. So I am just seeing if there is a better camera for me to use if anyone knows of one.
My current camera is a HD SONY Bloggie, and the HD barley works....



Answer
there really isn't a good video camera to record video games. the best thing to do is use a capture card. there is a dazzle dvd recorder that costs like fifty dollars. if you have a HDTV and play on it, you gott a get hd pvr, the best capture card but costs 200 dollars.

what is the difference between the 60Gb Playstation 3 and the 20Gb Playstation3?




bgonza2


I just wondered if the graphics, the sound, and the quality of the ps3 games will be lower if I buy the 20Gb system instead of the 60Gb. I'm just a hard core gamer just interested in the games, I heard that the 60Gb has many features that wouldn't interest pure gamers (like me) that are just interested in the games, but want the best graphic, and sound quality available for a ps3 game. This will help me decide if I want to spend $499 for the core system, or $699 for the premium system? also do i need a HDTV to play this system? I heard somewhere that you don't need a HDTV to play the ps3 but the quality, graphic, and sound of the game will not be as good without a HDTV. I heard that there are special cords/wires that you can purchase for your ps3 that will improve the quality of your games if you don't have a HDTV. If so, what are these cords/wires called and which ones are the best to increase my ps3 game quality?


Answer
Namely the HDD size (20GB v. 60GB) and the lack of HDMI and certain other features.

To get true HD experience from your PS3 (which I would recommend against buying), you'll need a minimum of component video cables. And if you want to play in HD, you'll need an HDTV.

If you are indeed a "pure gamer", why don't you get a 360 and/or Wii and save yourself money. Also, if your going to get a PS3, go for the gusto and get the premium version. I hear the 20GB model is being phased (or at least fewer are being made).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment