Friday, August 2, 2013

What is the quality of netflix via computer streaming?

best quality 32 hdtv
 on ... 32-Inch Cinema 3D 1080p 120Hz LED-LCD HDTV | Best TV Best store
best quality 32 hdtv image



Slotega


I have an up to date PC, with a good video card, excellent broadband, with a 32 inch HDTV as a monitor. I am interested in netflix, and was wondering the quality of streaming over netflix, and if it can deliver 720 or 1080 quality? Any one know of a service that does? (if netflix doesn't)


Answer
Most of netflix streaming is 480p - At 3 Mbits/s is close to DVD quality. If your bandwidth is more, you will get better quality. Give it a try, for a month it is free.

Which is better, LCD or Plasma tv in the 32" size range?




Scrappy Co


I'm planning on buying a 32" hdtv. Well my option was panasonic lx80 but I've read in some forums that plasma tvs have better picture quality compared to lcd panels. I'm planning on using this on ps3 gaming, movie watching and as pc monitor. So anybody could please help me regarding this? And could please someone explain it by having the pros, cons and explanation. Thanks!


Answer
That small, it makes no real sense to get Plasma.
LCD is the only economical option.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment