Monday, July 29, 2013

Will a HDMI cable really change the picture quality of my LCD?

best quality 46 hdtv
 on Samsung LN46A650 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV | ThisNext
best quality 46 hdtv image



D1


I just bought a 46" Samsung LCD HDTV 1080 and was wondering how to get a better picture quality could anyone tell me what type and brand HDMI cable to buy? Would it really make a difference?


Answer
Of course the picture will look better with HDMI but only if your going to have a high definition source coming from it like HD cable, blu ray player, or a dvd upconverter, or ps3. But if your going to not have an HD source than a HDMI cable is useless.


Brand doesnt matter and the difference from a Monster HDMI Cable and a Phillips HDMI cable is minimal to no difference at all. so dont let the best buy employees rip you.

What av cable should i buy for the ps2?




Flow20


I have a ps2 av cable but it is damaged. I have a Toshiba 46 in lcd hdtv and I saw some ps3 cables that work for the ps2. Should I buy the normal or hd cables for my ps2?


Answer
Since PS2 only has an output port for AV cables and your Toshiba is HDTV; you should buy a Component AV cable. That will give you the best quality possible.

Take a look at this:

This is the official Component AV cable for Playstation 2 and 3
http://www.amazon.ca/Sony-Electronic-Component-Cable-Playstation/dp/B000MIXFWA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1263080755&sr=8-1




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment