Friday, September 6, 2013

Can I watch 3D movies through the blu-ray player on my computer?

best 3d hdtv picture quality
 on best led hdtv picture quality on ... KDL40EX720 40-Inch 1080p 3D LED ...
best 3d hdtv picture quality image



michaelnae


I just bought a 3D HDTV and im itching to watch some 3D movies. However, I didnt buy a seperate blu-ray player because my computer has one. Will I be able to watch a 3D blu-ray video on my computer when it's hooked up to the 3D TV via HDMI cable?

Or does the blu-ray player itself need to be 3D capable?



Answer
Big news for film lovers!!!Do you need a blu-ray ripper?I recommend you a powerful blu-ray ripper strongly.This product is certain to shock you with its powerful functions and low price. You can convert blu-ray DVD to almost all popular video and audio formats with high quality and converting speed. You can enjoy films with excellent picture and sound quality.If you are interested in it ,please look at this website: www.besthdsoft.com ,you will find more surprise!!! I am sure you will like it!!!

What is the best 3D HDTV to buy in 2012?




Michael Gr


I'm in the market for a new 3D HDTV but I'm not sure what brand to look for. I would appreciate any recomendations that I get.


Answer
the best is panasonic 3d tv's they win more wards for there tv's in the past 3 years than any other company

so the guy below me does NOT recommend a 3D tv due to it has brilliant quality 2d picture better than a normal 2d tv and be able to watch a 3D blu-ray film

dont listen to that guy below me,, he probably thinks you have to watch tv with the glasses on




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment