Friday, September 6, 2013

What brand of HDTV has the best picture quality and a decent sound quality?

best picture quality for hdtv
 on Best Picture Dvd Hdtv
best picture quality for hdtv image



Alex


I want good picture quality and decent sound from the on board speakers. 32 inch to 36 inch. I don't need prices but that would help. I WILL be going to best buy to buy it, and they have a bunch of great deals going on for 32 inch HDTV's. I was thinking samsung. Any complaints?


Answer
Samsung led tv will be best picture in 32" but is also the most pricey.

How I get better picture quality on HDTV?




cover


I've a HD TV. Also I've satellite cable with regular channels program. What type of cable should I use from the wall to TV to improve the picture quality without leasing their HD receiver. Is it possible?
I've a Dual Receiver from Satellite cable which control my other TV and this HDTV. HDTV is hooked up to the cable box



Answer
If the box has component cable (red, green, and blue), you can use that to improve the quality of the image. If that's not available, using S-video will be your second best bet to improve the quality.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment