Sunday, February 2, 2014

Buying a PS3 Questions?




D3ZZY


2morrow is my Bday and I'm not sure if I should get a PS3. I have some ?s:

a.)I only have a 16-inch SDTV. The text and stuff isn't super small and unreadable is it?
b.)Easy to set up?
c.)I most likely won't have enough to buy a game. Should I still get it?
d.)Slims are reliable right? No hardware failure?
e.) PS4 ain't coming around anytime soon right? I don't wanna get a PS3 and then a year later PS4 comes out.

Sorry for so many questions.
Already have MW2 on my 360. I really just want a PS3 for Killzone 2 and some other exclusives.



Answer
a) On the main menu, the XMB, the text should be fine. But ALL games are made in HD first, and SD is usually an afterthought. So while small text will be fine an an HDTV, it will be almost unreadable on an SDTV. My friend who has an sdtv always complains about not being able to read server lists, stats, and other text in most games.
b) The other people said stuff like "read the manual" or "takes a while" but all you do is plug in the power and a/v cords and turn it on. Can't get any simpler than that.
c) Theres not much point in buying it unless you buy it with a game. But if you can't get a game with it, heres some things you could do: browse the internet, check out Home, watch youtube videos, and download game demos from the playstation store.
e) Best estimates place the ps4 at coming out sometime around 2013.

What Tv should i buy?




IDK


Hi I am looking to buy a new tv, but I am having some problems. I want to buy the panasonic vt60 for the colors, motion, and black levels. The only thing keeping me from buying it is the line bleed, fan noise, and green dithering that show up in the picture where it isn't completely dark. I bought the panasonic gt50 last year and loved it but it had the problems I listed. The green dithering would have been acceptable if it couldn't have been seen from a normal viewing distance while in THX mode. Anyways now i am considering led TVs and was wondering what 2013 led tv can best compete with plasma? Right now I am considering the Sony 900a model. Is there a better 1080p Led tv than the sony?


Answer
The Samsung 8000 series would be a much better tv than the Sony. Pesonally, I have nevver owned a Sony product that have last more than 3 years. Purchased the first DVD players model 7000 and the 7700 both are the price of $1,100 each and the first HDTV 34" CRT and they all did not last more than e years. The new Panasonic ZT series Plasma tv is reviewed by Home Theater Magazine. This is compared to the old Pioneer Elite KURO tv. I would still recommend the Panasonic. I do use 4 Panasonic Plasma tv along with 3 LCD tv and never had one issue. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment