Thursday, April 18, 2013

what is the average price for a 600 dollar laptop during black friday?

Q. im going to buy a 600 dollar laptop on black friday, in illinois. i figured that i would hav 400 dollars saved for it, will i hav enuff?

A. You should :)

My Brother in law. got a 700 dollar HP Laptop for 250 bucks. yeah yeah i think you will have enough :)

he got a 56 inch HDTV and his laptop for under 700 bucks. Versus 1800 dollars :)

Good luck dude :)


How come I am recieving no signal to my HDTV Turner for my computer from my Dish Network vip722 hd-dvr?
Q. I have a TV Wonder HD 600 TV Tuner for my windows vista pc and i have it connected to my Dish Network ViP722 HD DVR my PC is receiving NO Signal from my Dish Network DVR can someone please help me or send me on my way to a website that can give me help with my problem? Thanks in advance.

A. Your Tuner card can only handle over-the-air HDTV signals from an antenna.

Your Dish network is a Sat system that uses microwave signals which are totally different.

Who on earth told you the Dish receiver would feed your computer tuner card? In fact - a lot of the HDCP copy protection is designed to thwart you feeding a computer/recording device from a High Def source.

Go buy a cheep UHF antenna, hook it to your tuner card and have the software scan for signals.


Anyone know where i can get a cheap LCD TV?
Q. I want either a

37" LCD HDTV for $700 or less.
32" LCD HDTV for $600 or less.
42" EDTV Plasma $700 or less.

A. There's a Vizio 32" LCD HDTV for $720 on Amazon.com right now (8/5/06). Check out the link below.

Those prices are a bit hard to get unless you're getting it used. This one is from a TV store though... so no funny business (like ebay).





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment