Saturday, July 20, 2013

How to get the best out of my xbox360 and my new tv?

best quality 32 inch hdtv
 on Seiki SC324FB 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV (Black) | hdtvmarcv
best quality 32 inch hdtv image



swanton_bo


Hey i just bought a new samsung 32 inch lcd hdtv and i was wondering how to make my xbox 360 gaming experience the best? i would love to play my games with hd quality but what would i have to buy or hook up or do for that to happen?


Answer
you could get the HD cables for your xbox, but for a 32 inch tv it's not really necessary. You could just flip the switch on the audio/video cables to HD. That's what I do for my 32 inch and everything looks great.

What is the Best Way to Connect a Macbook to PC?




Tim B


I've researched it a little bit and I think I'm going to get a mini DVI to DVI cable and a DVI to HDMI cable. I have a 32 inch Vizio HDTV. I think this would work, my question is, is this the best way? I'm mainly concerned with the picture quality and finer details like text. Will the picture be as clear as it is on my laptop monitor?


Answer
Yes, that is indeed the best way. There is no better way to connect a computer to a display than DVI or HDMI, because it's a digital signal.

HDMI and DVI have identical image quality. Why?

Because HDMI is merely DVI + audio on one cable! The video signal carried by HDMI is in fact single-link DVI.

The only difference between a standard HDMI cable and a DVI-to-HDMI cable is that the DVI-to-HDMI does not carry audio.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment