Sunday, July 14, 2013

What should I spend my back taxes on!!?

best hdtv picture 2013
 on ... 46 LCD HDTV (Best HDTV 2013) : Current Best LCD HDTV for 2013
best hdtv picture 2013 image



Ryan


I am getting around 200 in back taxes. and I am trying to decide on what I should spend it on. Theres only one thing I NEED but the other things I WANT.

Things I need:
New tires for my truck - price- 508.19

Things I want:
PS3
3DS
HD TV- Picture on Tv now is going out (Keeps flickering)
HD PVR (To record video of gaming and upload them on youtube.)

I need help deciding. And dont just say tires cause my tires aint bad. They just need replaced sooner than later

Thank in advanced



Answer
Since you have a bad i'd say buy a new TV. There are some cheap ones for around 200-300 dollars. There about 32-37 inches i think. Don't buy a PS3 just yet because the PS4 is coming this Holiday 2013. I'm pretty sure that Sony will drop the price of PS3 if you still want it. On black Friday Sony comes with bundles that much cheaper than now so don't get PS3 now. Considering that HDTVs are really cheap now you can buy that now. For HD PVR you will not need that because most games now have a theater mode where you can save that gameplay, use a usb flash drive to transfer the gameplay to your computer then upload.

surround sound questions?




Lakota C


I have been trying to get my surround sound to work for hours and still nothing, i bought some things that didn't come with a user manual because i bought them from ebay, and i couldn't find the manuals online
I have an hdtv
a 5.1 surround sound receiver
a 5.1 surround sound speaker set up
and an hdmi dvd player
I'm very confused as to how i should connect each device to each other.
My reciever does not have hdmi cable inputs/outputs.
I want the video to come out in hd, how do i hook these things up?
Below are some of the pictures of my receiver and all the plug ins that i have no idea how to set up.

http://i.novobuscar.com/index.aspx?p=%2FPic%2Fbr%2F2012%2F10%2F25%2Faaed5489-3b30-4855-8351-8519dde81f42.jpg

http://pictures1.kyozou.com/pictures/_14/13874/13873028.jpg

Below are pictures of my subwoofer, i need to know how to set this up to my receiver.

http://www.vminnovations.com/sys/resource.ashx?guid=4e8e918a2e674172b7bb33bc4a927257

http://sweetiesreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/vminnovations-review.jpg

My speaker set up came with these cables

http://www.vminnovations.com/sys/resource.ashx?guid=a38527c287164af79f2d2dde25785d28

And lastly do i have to hook the audio from each device (xbox 360, tv, dvd player, etc) to the receiver? or can i hook all devices to the tv and then send the sound to the receiver through the tv?
This is a list of inputs and outputs on my tv
2 x HDMI (19 pin HDMI Type A) - Side,
1 x HDMI (19 pin HDMI Type A) - Rear,
1 x VGA input (15 pin D-Sub (DB-15)) - Side,
1 x Composite video / component video input (RCA phono x 3) - Rear,
1 x Audio line-in (RCA phono x 2) - Rear,
1 x Digital audio output (coaxial) (RCA phono) - Rear,
1 x Headphones (Mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm) - Side,
1 x USB (4 pin USB Type A) - Side

If i do have to plug in audio to the receiver, would i be able to have both the hdmi cable going to the tv while also having audio only cables going to the receiver? or would that not work?

Thank you for reading all of this, and especially thank you if you can help me. I know this is a lot of stuff, but there are so many different ways i could be messing it up that i need to know the exact right way to do it for it to work.and i (obviously) have no idea what i am doing ahah
Sorry for such a long question and i hope someone can help :)
Thank You!!!!



Answer
Only one of your receiver pics works, the 2nd one. It would have helped a LOT more had you simply said what make and model it is, because there are lots of pics on the web.

It looks like your receiver doesn't have HDMI plugs. That's bad. You should get a modern receiver that has HDMI inputs and outputs. Then it's real simple; All hidef sources would go to receiver HDMI inputs, and one HDMI goes from the receiver to the TV. To send TV audio to the receiver, a digital optical cable goes from the TV to the receiver. Your hidef TV has one, very likely, your receiver, apparently, not so.

Speakers connect to the speaker outputs of the receiver, obviously. But, the cables that you show that camwe with your speakers do NOT work with any proper home theater audio receiver, so I bet that your speakers came from a cheapie all-in-one HT system, and isn't usable with proper audio gear. Again, had you mentioned the make and model of the speakers, that would have helped lots.

Looking at the back of the subwoofer, it looks like you're supposed to connect the rest of the speakers to it's rear connections. FR means Front Right, Cen means Center, and so on.

Frankly, it looks like you have a dog's breakfast of wildly incompatible pieces, so I'd bet that they really won't work as a combo. Wrong choices, wrong bits.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment