Sunday, September 15, 2013

I have a blue ray player and a HDTV but am not getting true Blue ray quality?

best lcd hdtv picture quality
 on ... Price Coby TFDVD3295 32-Inch 720p Widescreen LCD HDTV/Monitor Best Buy
best lcd hdtv picture quality image



jaidenmbwi


I have a Phillips Blue Ray Player and a Phillips 32" LCD HDTV. I have them connected with a HDMI cable. I am NOT getting Blue Ray quality. When I go to electronic stores and see the same sort of setup the picture quality is amazing (of course that's what Blue Ray is known for).

What do I need to change or adjust to get the picture quality I am supposed to get?

Yes, I am using a Blu ray player and a Blu Ray DVD.



Answer
Real Blu-Ray quality is 1080 P FULL HD resolutions .
if you 32 inc HDTV is HD READY 720 P models, is unable to provide /display 1080 FULL HD quality.
i believe you TV is standard HD READY 720 P models.
you really cant do any things about it. unless change to FULL HD 1080 P models.
what is the difference between HD and FULL HD >
http://satellitetvguru.net/720p-vs-1080p/

Do I need to connect the yellow video cable between an LCD TV and a non-blu ray DVD if I have the HDMI cable?




JASON


Is there some benefit (or loss of picture quality) that I will get from not connecting the single yellow video cable between a non-blu ray dvd player and a 1080p LCD HDTV, the one that came with the DVD player is way too short. I have the HDMI cable connecting the two already.


Answer
Nope! If you have HDMI, thats the best and all you need. The yellow cable provides the worse possible picture and sound




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment