Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Why does my wii game quality look so bad?

best quality 32 hdtv
 on Best HDTV with 32 inch and 1080p in 2013 | Top HDTVs with 32 inch and ...
best quality 32 hdtv image



Azza


So I play on a 32 inch HDTV I bought some component cables which has not done anything I have set it to the hd setting as well as the widescreen setting but the game quality still looks bad. When I play Resident Evil the edges of objects look really jagged and everything does not look the way it once did please help.


Answer
It looks bad because wii is not an hd console. It's gonna look worse on an hd tv than a normal one.

Will an HDMI cable have any effect on picture quality with a PS3 connected to a 720p TV?




sha


I have a Vizio 32" LCD HDTV that displays in 720p, as well as a PS3. If I hook it up with an HDMI cable instead of the Red-White-Yellow cord, will it have any effect on the picture quality?


Answer
Compared to red-white-yellow, yes. Red-white-yellow (actually just Yellow) is just Composite, which does only 480i

Compared to Component ( red-green-blue-red-white), not for gaming anyways. Both it and HDMI do 720p or better.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment