Thursday, October 31, 2013

How do I get better LED HDTV picture quality?

best picture quality on hdtv
 on Use HDTV Cable Connections for Best Picture Quality - Home Theater ...
best picture quality on hdtv image



corina


Just bought an Vizio xvt423sv LED HDTV and the picture quality is not like the t.v display in store. It is actually poor for an LED. Do I need better cables? How do I get the best LED HDTV picture quality?


Answer
You need an HD cable box and blu ray player connected to the tv with HDMI cables.

What brand of HDTV has the best picture quality and a decent sound quality?




Alex


I want good picture quality and decent sound from the on board speakers. 32 inch to 36 inch. I don't need prices but that would help. I WILL be going to best buy to buy it, and they have a bunch of great deals going on for 32 inch HDTV's. I was thinking samsung. Any complaints?


Answer
Samsung led tv will be best picture in 32" but is also the most pricey.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment