Monday, November 25, 2013

How to get digital channels on my hdtv?

high quality hdtv antenna
 on high quality indoor hdtv antenna on ... Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna ...
high quality hdtv antenna image



Richard


I just got an hdtv and I connected it to my silver directv box with the yellow white and red cables. And thats pretty much it. No antennas. My channels dont look as clear as my friend's tv. What do i need to do?


Answer
you use RCA triple cable for tv input.

if your receiver and tv have COMPONENT jacks with FIVE CORDS ,use this.....quality a little high.

if your receiver and tv have HDMI ports.....use this........quality very high.

you should select your input on SOURCE menu.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thank you esquilax........digital analog is the kind of MODULATION on transmitter and
detection on the receiver so COMPONENT signals are Y ,R-Y and B-Y no matter digital or analog.

How do I make DVDs play in HD on a Samsung LCD TV?




Nathan


I recently got a Samsung 32" LCD TV. (model LN32D403E4D) How can I get things like Wii, and DVDs to play in HD/HQ? I have them running through an RCA VCR and DVD player, which is connected to the TV through the cable antenna. How do I get these to play in HD/HQ?


Answer
The Wii will not display in HD. Neither will anything coming out of a VCR or VCR/DVD combo.

To watch DVDs in *real* HD, you need a Blu-ray player and Blu-ray DVDs.

However, you asked about HQ, which I translate as high quality. I have an upconverting DVD player connected to a big screen 1080p HDTV with an HDMI cable. Standard-def movies display in exceptionally good quality--not HD, but as good as standard def can get. I recently saw an upconvertng Sony player on Amazon for around $30.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment