Saturday, November 30, 2013

I would like to buy a 42-47 inches 3D tv?

best plasma hdtv 2013
 on ... 1600 your best bet is to get the LG 60PK550 60-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV
best plasma hdtv 2013 image



de elenda


I don't know much about led, LCD or plasma. I just want have great 3d experience and it should have good picture quality. Can anyone suggest which tv should I buy?

Or should I wait till 2013 to buy one..?
P.s. I don't care about Internet and other fancy stuff



Answer
3D technology has not been a big hit in the electronic industry. At this time there are only around 130 titles available in 3D blu ray disc movies and they are mainly animated movies from disney. Keep in mind that to watch in 3D you will need the following: 3D HDTV, 3D blu ray disc player ot a game console, 3D blu ray disc movie or 3D video game and 3D glasses. You also have to sit in front of the tv to get the 3D effect. Go online to Home Theater Magazine and read the reviews on 3D HDTV, along with the pro and con of each technology. Panasonic Plasma is the only Plasma tv they recommend. They also have more pllasma tv being recommended than any type of tv from other manufacturer. Hope this will help you out.

What Tv should i buy?




IDK


Hi I am looking to buy a new tv, but I am having some problems. I want to buy the panasonic vt60 for the colors, motion, and black levels. The only thing keeping me from buying it is the line bleed, fan noise, and green dithering that show up in the picture where it isn't completely dark. I bought the panasonic gt50 last year and loved it but it had the problems I listed. The green dithering would have been acceptable if it couldn't have been seen from a normal viewing distance while in THX mode. Anyways now i am considering led TVs and was wondering what 2013 led tv can best compete with plasma? Right now I am considering the Sony 900a model. Is there a better 1080p Led tv than the sony?


Answer
The Samsung 8000 series would be a much better tv than the Sony. Pesonally, I have nevver owned a Sony product that have last more than 3 years. Purchased the first DVD players model 7000 and the 7700 both are the price of $1,100 each and the first HDTV 34" CRT and they all did not last more than e years. The new Panasonic ZT series Plasma tv is reviewed by Home Theater Magazine. This is compared to the old Pioneer Elite KURO tv. I would still recommend the Panasonic. I do use 4 Panasonic Plasma tv along with 3 LCD tv and never had one issue. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment