Saturday, April 26, 2014

Best 1080p 32"- 40"hdtv? ?

Q. I been looking for a good 32- 40 inch TV. Has to be 1080p connecting a Xbox 360 to it and maybe a apple TV. Will hang it so which one is the best please put down model number so I can look up unboxings and review. Thank you.


Answer
Samsung and LG are good at producing thin tvs. I like LG more though because of other features on their tv (i.e. they have passive 3d which is flicker free and requires light glasses) and because it's cheaper. In their 2012 models, LM6200 has 32" and 42".

HP envy 15 (2012 edition) or Samsung series 7 Chronos?







I am having a hard time choosing between this two laptops. I would use it in video and photo editing and I already know that both of them are capable. (choosing between core i7 models)

But what I want to know is which laptop is the best bang for the buck in terms of design, quality and overall performance.

I cannot make up my mind because some reviews say that the HP envy's keyboard and trackpad are not that great compared to the samsung chronos'. But I really like the look and deisgn of the HP plus the 1080p display.

If you own one or have an idea on either can you convince me which is better?

*I also saw a Pavilon DV6 with 2gb radeon GPU and a blu ray optical drive. Does this really matter a lot?

and if you can recommend other high performance notebooks which fit in this category feel free to suggest.

Thanks



Answer
Bang for your buck. Get the Samsung. It is lighter and smaller and lasts about 30 mins longer according to identical rundown tests. The GPU of both units is nearly Identical. The one in the Envy is just a very minor update. The Chrome 7 is also more quiet. Keyboard and trackpad are better than the ones in Envy.

Now as for the Mediacentric advantages of the Envy. You can easily remedy that with the money that you can save by 1. Buying Kick ass headphones or speakers (Since I doubt that you'll be using the 6 speakers of Envy in public). 2. You aren't seriously considering watching 1080p movies on a 15" screen are you? (buy a HDMi cable and connect your Chrome 7 to you Full HDTV.)

If you want to be cool, buy the Envy. If you want to be practical, buy the Chrome 7.

What was that thing they said about being cool?... oh... Its not what you wear. Its how you wear it.

I hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment