Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Difference between Hdmi Home theatre and Regular home theatre?

best sound quality hdtv
 on hdtm audio for advanced virtual surround sound 50000 to 1 dynamic ...
best sound quality hdtv image



z3gtx


Ok looking for a home theatre for my hdtv, hdmi compatability. But if I buy a home theatre with hdmi and connect it to the tv through component, will there be much of a difference if it where the hdmi version? Just looking towards the sound quality since my ps3 can't support the sound on the regular tv speakers.


Answer
HDMI is a single cable (looks like a giant USB cable) that will transmit both Hi-def video content up to 1080p and true surround sound. Component HD cables transmit video up to 1080i, so you won;t notice much of a difference in video quality (none if your tv can't display 1080p). With component HD, you will need to decide on an audio connection.

Your PS3 has an hdmi out so that would solve all your problems if your receiver has an HDMI INPUT. You plug the ps3 into the receiver via HDMI, plug the receiver to the tv using component and you should be good to go.

Other audio options include Digital Optical or plain old RCA(white/red) cables.

Btw, those RCA cables SHOULD work on just about any setup...it will only be stereo but it should work. Are you using that with your current setup?

What audio/visual cable should I use for my Xbox 360 Elite?







I got an Xbox 360 elite for Christmas and I am not sure what cable to use with it. I have a 720p HDTV and my Xbox came with a HDMI cable and the Component HD AV cable. I obviously want the best picture and sound quality. So, what is the cable that can give me the best audio and visual quality?


Answer
hands down hdmi is best




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment