Monday, June 24, 2013

Why do movie theatres still use old projectors with film?

best hdtv 2013
 on Best HDTV 2013 | Top Rated LED TV, Internet TV, 3D TV
best hdtv 2013 image



Bob


Well we are in the new era so why not digital projectors? I know there are digital ones but not very much ones out yet


Answer
It's merely taking time for the multiplexes to acquire and install digital projectors. The digital projectors in theaters aren't the little briefcase-sized ones used for company presentations or home theaters; they're large machines the size of refrigerators, many of them capable of projecting four times the number of pixels of HDTVs, and they cost tens of thousands of dollars each. They also require an upgrade to the screen; so the total cost of upgrading a single theater is about $70,000.

So to go from a standard that was used by EVERY theater for practically a century and completely convert over to a new one is a process that has been (and is going to) take a lot of time. Of the roughly 36,000 cinema screens in the U.S., about 16,000 have converted to digital as of 2010, with a plan to have 20,000 converted by 2013 as part of a billion-dollar project initiated in 2009.

Does it still worth to buy a PS3 FAT?




D�vid


Lets face it. Its 2013. Still I would like to ask: should I invest? Im planning on buying a cheap first gen PS3, I would renovate it by cleaning it and changing thermal paste, adding a new, large hard drive. I am also planning on buying a cheap HDTV to use with it. I want to buy it becouse I want to play some games that are only available on the PS platform, but also any games I can get my hands on. But the big question: should I invest in buying a first gen PS3 that probably was made in 2006 or 2007? Also is there a noticeable difference between the SLIM and the FAT versions? I need advice, please help.
Please note that I dont want to wait for the PS4 becouse I dont have the money for that thing....



Answer
If you don't plan on getting a ps4 right away then ya get a ps3, but you should get a slim as they're more reliable.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment