Friday, June 28, 2013

How can I get the best high def picture on my sanyo lcd hdtv?

best quality hdtv antenna
 on Artec HDTV Flat Antenna | Hdtv Antenna
best quality hdtv antenna image



BlackDrizz


I'm not really hd smart so I really need to know how can I get my tv to have that high def quality.


Answer
You need either a cable or satellite HD box connected to your tv with HDMI or componenet (red/green/blue) cables to get HD tv.

If your tv has an internal tuner, you can try an antenna and do an over the air channel scan and see what you pick up. Some of the channels will be HD and look good if you are close enuf to the broadcast towers.

How come I can't get more than 2 over the air HDTV channels with my antenna? Should I get a better antenna?




homer simp


According to Antennaweb.org , I'm no more than 5 miles from the antenna towers for getting 8 HDTV channels and only 1.4 miles from getting half of those. I bought the cheapest indoor HDTV antenna that I could find but I figured anything should work since I live close. I think I have it pointed in the right direction too. I pick up stations on channels I thought would be Digital but they are still in fuzzy Analog.


Answer
I think you need a good quality HD/Digital antenna, because the HD signal needs to be strong, and if the antenna is cheap, it will not pick up enough frequencies to give you all 8 HD channels. You may find that you will need to rotate the antenna for some channels, because antennas outside are VERY directional. I have seen ones you can rotate remotely, because they have a rotater on them shielded from the weather.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment