Friday, June 28, 2013

What were some of the reviews from HDTV?

best reviews for hdtv
 on HDTV Review Best 2013 HD TV Comparison | TV Reviews #1 | Best HDTV ...
best reviews for hdtv image



irishgrl02


What were the reactions of the public? What did companies have to say about the HDTV?


Answer
Try the URL.
Those folks review all types and HDTV.


Have a nice day.

My laptop's graphics card isn't good enough to play certain games, so can I play them through a HDTV? How?




Brad


I want to play BF3 on my computer, by my graphics card on my laptop isn't good enough. Is it possible to use the graphics processor on my HDTV to play instead of my laptop? What about external graphics cards?


Answer
your hdtv is a display device, it doesnt have a graphics processor. playing through your hdtv will change nothing.
as for external graphics, you'd have to search around and read reviews on them to find out if they're fast enough for gaming. if you go cheap, your video will be noticably late. you would also have to find out if any of them can handle 3d games. most of them are not made for that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment