Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Can I downgrade from a 32 inch tv to a 24 inch?

reviews best lcd hdtv
 on lg 55lh40 55 inch lcd hdtv is a full 1080p 1920 x 1080 lcd hdtv which ...
reviews best lcd hdtv image



Christwarr


My 32 inch LCD Emerson hdtv broke, will it be that much of a downgrade to go to a 24 inch LED Vizio TV. Basically I am looking at either a 24 inch vizio or a 32 inch LED element tv. I have never heard of element and saw mixed reviews, but it is made in America, which I like. Will an Element 32 inch led tv last, or will it break in two years like my Emerson did?


Answer
You're going down 12 inches so you will notice the difference. It has been my experience that you get what you pay for so if you buy an off brand TV be prepared for it to go out in a year. Basically they take advantage of the poor by making them pay more. Save an extra hundred and buy a 32 or 40" name brand HD tv. I bought mine from Walmart and saved about 150 dollars in black friday.

what is the difference between all the new tvs?




keith100_a


there are so many new tvs. There is plasma, lcd, hdtv and other anacronyms. I am about to be in the market for a new tv and I need all of this explained simply and easily. Is there a web site that can break all that down for me?


Answer
cnet.com has reviews and some good explanations

bestbuy.com also explains the pros and cons of all the technologies




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment