Sunday, July 7, 2013

Can a Wii ruin a 32 inch Sony Bravia L series LCD HDTV's picture quality?

best picture quality 32 hdtv
 on Best Picture Dvd Hdtv
best picture quality 32 hdtv image



Justin H


I know that an Xbox 360 and a PS3 are made for HDTVs, but what about a wii? I have a wii and am about to move in a 32 inch Sony Bravia TV into my room, but my uncle says a wii willl ruin it's picture quality. Please I really need help! Best answer to anyone with expierience!


Answer
I've heard rumours that leaving a picture on an LCD for too long burns it in, but I don't personally believe that. Games consoles are not designed to ruin picture quality on TVs. If they were, do you think they'd be half as popular?

How do I optimize the color profile on my HDTV?




County65


I have a new Samsung 32" LCD HDTV, and I've heard that it's important to tune your color settings to get great picture quality. How can I do that?


Answer
You probably have an LCD computer monitor. Tune your HDTV the same way you tuned your monitor.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment