Monday, July 8, 2013

What brand of HDTV has the best picture quality and a decent sound quality?

best picture quality led hdtv
 on ... LED Lineup Continuing Sony's Mission to Provide the Best Picture
best picture quality led hdtv image



Alex


I want good picture quality and decent sound from the on board speakers. 32 inch to 36 inch. I don't need prices but that would help. I WILL be going to best buy to buy it, and they have a bunch of great deals going on for 32 inch HDTV's. I was thinking samsung. Any complaints?


Answer
Samsung led tv will be best picture in 32" but is also the most pricey.

Plasma vs LED, which is better for watching HDTV especially sports?




charchar88


I will be looking to get a 50-60 inch HDTV sometime next year and was wondering which technology is better for watching sports in HD, and HDTV in general? Plasma seems a lot cheaper and from what I've read has better picture quality but I heard again LED might be better for sports/hdtv. Which is the way to go?


Answer
Plasma...due to it's very wide viewing angles, and fast response time, giving you no blur on fast action.. (no refresh rates needed..) Long life, just like LCD/LED..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment