Monday, July 8, 2013

Do I need an HDMI Cable to get best picture?

best quality 32 inch hdtv
 on SALE!! LG 32CS460 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV | SALE BEST SHOP
best quality 32 inch hdtv image



Bigben


I have a PS3, a 32 inch hdtv, and a brand new comcast digital cable box. All three have HDMI slots. Do I need HDMI cables to get the best picture? How many would I need?
Do I connect HDMI cable from ps3 to tv, ps3 to cable box, cable to tv? Which ones?



Answer
One cable for each item you want to connect to the tv. The HDMI will provide the best picture quality and carries the video and audio signal. Keep in mind that the the size of your tv, you can not see the difference between 720P and 1080P, you need at less a 46" or larger. Using HDMI cable is also cheaper that using the component video cable and an optical for the audio. Hope this will help you out.

Can a Wii ruin a 32 inch Sony Bravia L series LCD HDTV's picture quality?




Justin H


I know that an Xbox 360 and a PS3 are made for HDTVs, but what about a wii? I have a wii and am about to move in a 32 inch Sony Bravia TV into my room, but my uncle says a wii willl ruin it's picture quality. Please I really need help! Best answer to anyone with expierience!


Answer
I've heard rumours that leaving a picture on an LCD for too long burns it in, but I don't personally believe that. Games consoles are not designed to ruin picture quality on TVs. If they were, do you think they'd be half as popular?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment