Friday, August 30, 2013

Are there any clothing optional events in NYC?

best hdtv for gaming 2013
 on ... 2013 on ... 2013 on ... me help you find a suitable gaming HDTV - Best
best hdtv for gaming 2013 image



Angie


I heard about this clothing optional dinner or cruise in NYC

I am looking for something clothing optional I can drag my BF to, well not really drag, more like surprise him with.

I am wondering if anyone knows of a clothing optional dinner cruise or the comedy club or the clothing optional dinner's that are held once a month.

please let me know the information or location

Thank you



Answer
Travasuns Clothing Optional Pool Party
February 2 · 8:00 PM
This location is shown only to members

Come join the Long Island Travasuns at our monthly indoor clothing optional Pool Party. A great way to enjoy a cold winters night out with other Naturists!

It's clothing optional but most people enjoy the freedom of socializing nude.


NEXT CLOTHING OPTIONAL
INDOOR POOL PARTY OF THE SEASON AT WORLD GYM
SATURDAY EVENING, FEBRUARY 2, 2013
8:00 PM to 1:00 AM
World Gym, 3728 Park Ave, Wantagh NY, 11793
There's something for everyone:

• Hot tub • Pool • Steam room • Two saunas • Games • Dancing •
• Volleyball (Wallyball) • Raffles/door prizes/50-50 drawing •
•Three HDTV screens •
• Licensed massage therapists (additional fee)

• NUDE YOGA CLASS BY CINDEE!

Enjoy the Travasuns' complimentary buffet and beverage
Beer and wine are available for purchase by those 21 and older
Alcohol may not be brought in from outside
Additional food, snacks and beverages may be purchased at the snack bar

What should I spend my back taxes on!!?




Ryan


I am getting around 200 in back taxes. and I am trying to decide on what I should spend it on. Theres only one thing I NEED but the other things I WANT.

Things I need:
New tires for my truck - price- 508.19

Things I want:
PS3
3DS
HD TV- Picture on Tv now is going out (Keeps flickering)
HD PVR (To record video of gaming and upload them on youtube.)

I need help deciding. And dont just say tires cause my tires aint bad. They just need replaced sooner than later

Thank in advanced



Answer
Since you have a bad i'd say buy a new TV. There are some cheap ones for around 200-300 dollars. There about 32-37 inches i think. Don't buy a PS3 just yet because the PS4 is coming this Holiday 2013. I'm pretty sure that Sony will drop the price of PS3 if you still want it. On black Friday Sony comes with bundles that much cheaper than now so don't get PS3 now. Considering that HDTVs are really cheap now you can buy that now. For HD PVR you will not need that because most games now have a theater mode where you can save that gameplay, use a usb flash drive to transfer the gameplay to your computer then upload.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment