Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What's the best way to connect an external hard disc to a brand new HD television?

best sound quality hdtv
 on With 50 watts of power, 6 audio inputs, superb sound quality, and ipod ...
best sound quality hdtv image



asdfasdf d


I want maximum picture and sound quality.

These are the outputs on the disc: USB, coaxial, Ext.IR, HDTV and AV.

Note that they're all just "little holes" about the size of the plug you plug your earphones in your ipod except for of course the USB.

Also, can USB carry a 1080i resolution to your television (given that your television has DivX reading capabilities) ?



Answer
You can not connect any hard dis drive to a tv. The tv is not a computer. USB connection from Ipod can be connected to the tv along with computer video from the computer.

Is it worth buying a soundbar for my TV?




The Driver


I have a Toshiba HDTV and I would like to get a little better sound quality out of it.


Also, how would I hook this up? Do you just plug an optical cable from the soundbar to your TV? Does it use the TV's sound or could I run my WDTV Live box to the soundbar and just shut off the tv speakers completely?

Can the soundbar decode DTS 5.1 audio, or will I have to use something that can be decoded at my box and transmitted as PCM?



Answer
roughly throw a dildo at the television




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment