Monday, August 26, 2013

What can you tell me about this HDTV?

reviews best lcd hdtv
 on lg 55lh40 55 inch lcd hdtv is a full 1080p 1920 x 1080 lcd hdtv which ...
reviews best lcd hdtv image



Gwitit


I just found this TV and I am really close buying it but first I want to know if there are any reviews for it because I searched everywhere and found nothing.

Haier HL24XSLW2 24" Slim LED 1080P LCD HDTV White


If anyone has any info please let me know.



Answer
Looks good to me. Basically a computer monitor with a built in TV. Good for bedrooms, or small apartments. It's a little expensive for something with a contrast ratio of 160000. But, buy it, try it, and if you don't like it, return it.

How much would it cost to repair a Sony TV?







Its a 42in LCD Sony HDTV Model KDF-E42A10. While it was being moved it got a little wet (very little). Now it has lines running across the screen..several about 40-50 lines. Some of the lines go away after it runs for about 30-45 mins. I'm pretty good with electronics but not repairs, I'm thinking about getting it repaired by a professional but I want to know how much it could possibly cost?

Any ballparks are greatly appreciated, thanks.



Answer
Forget trying to get your tv repaired. It will cost more money than just buying a new tv. The labor cost is very high. Go online to Home Theater Magazine and read the reviews on tv along with the pro and con of each technology. Sony quality have dropped and they are not very dependable at all. I purchased a Sony 34" CRT tv, the first HD tv in the marker for $6,400 and it only lasted 2 years. Also purchased 2 Sony DVD players model 7000 and 7700 both over $1,000 each when DVD first came out and they only lasted 2 years. I have a Pioneer Elite DVD player and it is over 6 years old and still running strong same goes for my Panasonic Blu Ray disc player model BD-10 the first generation and it is still running strong and over 300 blu ray disc played on it. I use Panasonic Plasma tv and a projector for my home theater and have had no problems. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment