Tuesday, December 24, 2013

How come HDTVs (mainly LCDs) in stores have bad pictures?

what is the best quality hdtv
 on The Best HDTVs: What is the Difference Between Digital TV and HDTV?
what is the best quality hdtv image
Q. I was checking some HDTVs out the other day and the pictures look cloudy. It's weird because I have an emachines computer which in some people's opinion is a cheap computer brand and when I watch HD stuff on YouTube or wherever it looks amazing, yet here are these Sonys, Samsungs, Pannys and LGs with terrible pictures. How is it that my cheap little computer can generate a better HD picture than these high quality HDTVs?


Answer
It could actually be psychological thing, maybe your really used to seeing what you do on your monitor, so your brain is having a hard time adjusting to what is "true HD". but another thing is. Youtube is NOT by far anything close to true HD 1080p. Youtube "HD" is only 720p resolution. Another thing is that a lot of times the TV's at let's say Best Buy and store's like that, the TVs are not properly adjusted. The best brand's for TV's for quality and best image quality are Sony, SAMSUNG, and Sharp. If your shopping for a new HDTV, next time you go there ask a store employee to show you the basic's of HDTV's.

What is the best HDTV in the $1000 to $1500 range?




schizerbon


I'm looking to get a good quality HDTV (I care more about picture than size, but a combination would be better of course)...I just don't know much about TVs. I would mostly use it for movies and playing Xbox 360. Thanks in advance.
Any other suggestions? I'm not sure what all the specs mean, so when I click those, I still don't know which ones are really good. I'd rather get this TV for movies than games...so basically what's the best TV in that price range for movies? Thanks for the help guys.



Answer
Sony, LG and Samsung are the best!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment