Saturday, December 28, 2013

Which Video Card is better for a HDTV Aquos 720 and VGA Monitor ?

best quality hdtv picture
 on Hd Television: HD TV channels offer the best quality television
best quality hdtv picture image



El Seducto


I have a HDTV Aquos LC-40D37U. It is 37" and 720.
Also, I have a standard Monitor.
Which Video Card do you recommend to use with both display (HDTV and standard Monitor).
I am specially interested to have super great quality picture in HDTV but monitor can be switched when I prefer use my monitor.
My HDTV has HDMI inputs and Red-Blue-Green inputs.
My monitor has VGA (No DVI).
Thanks for any help.
I do this question because I tried and old video card on HDTV and it showed medium video quality. The words were not very easy to read as compared in my monitor which show an excellent video quality.
Since I am not very interested in large size PC Games, which Video card would you recommend not very expensive?



Answer
I can use any newer Nvidia

Why is the picture quality on hdtvs in stores really bad?




I love pig


They are not representive of Blu Ray quality at all, even SDTV has better picture quality then what the HDTVs show in Walmart, why is this?
I don't mean what the picture quality will look like once you get the TV home, I mean why is the picture bad on the TVs on display in the store.



Answer
This is Walmart we're talking about here, not your local Home Theater Boutique, or heck, even Best Buy.

I bet they're using a crummy DVD Player playing a SD resolution demo DVD, through a huge, unpowered, component video splitter that connects to each demo TV.

Then again, most folks shopping at Walmart aren't going to be looking at the demo TVs. They've either done their homework online, or just walk by and think "Hey, that one's cheap..."




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment