Saturday, September 28, 2013

How do I change audio setting on Samsung LCD to direct sound through Digital Optical cable to surround sound?

best sound quality hdtv
 on top of the line 3d hdtv needs to have bold colors great sound and best ...
best sound quality hdtv image



Matt


I have HDMI running from Surround sound to HDTV. I have Digital Optical Cable running from HDTV to Surround sound. How do I direct the TV to use the optical cable for sound instead of HDMI. The main goal is to have best sound quality for HDTV, HD Set-top Cable Box, and surround sound system. Thanks to any answers!


Answer
Run the optical cable from the TV digital audio output to the surround sound digital input.

Select the optical input on the surround sound system (can't tell you exactly how without knowing the make/model), and you'll get great audio from whatever you're watching on TV.

How do you get audio on an HDTV when the video is from a laptop?







I have my Laptop hooked up to my HDTV via HDMI but i cant get sound to come from the TV. The only sound continues to come from the Laptop but it is just too low. I dont want to hook up regular computer speakers because the sound quality is not where my TV is. Anybody know what to do here?


Answer
The TV should have an AUX audio input. Connect the audio connection from your laptop to the AUX audio input on the TV and you should get the sound from your TV.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment