Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What can you tell me about this HDTV?

reviews best led hdtv
 on ... UN55F8000BFXZA 55-Inch LED Smart 3D HDTV Review ~ Best 3D HDTV Review
reviews best led hdtv image



Gwitit


I just found this TV and I am really close buying it but first I want to know if there are any reviews for it because I searched everywhere and found nothing.

Haier HL24XSLW2 24" Slim LED 1080P LCD HDTV White


If anyone has any info please let me know.



Answer
Looks good to me. Basically a computer monitor with a built in TV. Good for bedrooms, or small apartments. It's a little expensive for something with a contrast ratio of 160000. But, buy it, try it, and if you don't like it, return it.

Can I downgrade from a 32 inch tv to a 24 inch?




Christwarr


My 32 inch LCD Emerson hdtv broke, will it be that much of a downgrade to go to a 24 inch LED Vizio TV. Basically I am looking at either a 24 inch vizio or a 32 inch LED element tv. I have never heard of element and saw mixed reviews, but it is made in America, which I like. Will an Element 32 inch led tv last, or will it break in two years like my Emerson did?


Answer
You're going down 12 inches so you will notice the difference. It has been my experience that you get what you pay for so if you buy an off brand TV be prepared for it to go out in a year. Basically they take advantage of the poor by making them pay more. Save an extra hundred and buy a 32 or 40" name brand HD tv. I bought mine from Walmart and saved about 150 dollars in black friday.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment