Thursday, September 26, 2013

Why is the picture quality on hdtvs in stores really bad?

best quality hdtv picture
 on best quality 46 hdtv on Best sale Samsung LN46C750 46-Inch 1080p 3D ...
best quality hdtv picture image



i love pig


They are not representive of Blu Ray quality at all, even SDTV has better picture quality then what the HDTVs show in Walmart, why is this?
I don't mean what the picture quality will look like once you get the TV home, I mean why is the picture bad on the TVs on display in the store.



Answer
This is Walmart we're talking about here, not your local Home Theater Boutique, or heck, even Best Buy.

I bet they're using a crummy DVD Player playing a SD resolution demo DVD, through a huge, unpowered, component video splitter that connects to each demo TV.

Then again, most folks shopping at Walmart aren't going to be looking at the demo TVs. They've either done their homework online, or just walk by and think "Hey, that one's cheap..."

Why does an HDMI cable make my Xbox 360 games sound scratchy?




Dale C


I recently purchased an HDMI cable to connect my XBOX 360 S to my HDTV. The picture quality is great; but the sound has become all scratchy and fuzzy. Why is this happening?
I don't think there is anything wrong with the cable, because i just tested it with my blu-ray player, and there is no issue with the sound. There's only a problem when I use the HDMI cable with the Xbox.



Answer
I dont know, my cousin has the same problem with his..could be a short in the wire or could be something wrong with the ports.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment