Friday, November 22, 2013

How can i make my tv image look better?

best hdtv image quality
 on Hdtv Capture With Best Quality - Buy Atsc Tv Capture,Led Hdtv,Hdtv ...
best hdtv image quality image



Blazed and


I have a Phillips 60 Inch DLP HDTV and i have regular cable and i connect it, and the image looks way to stretched and nasty looking, not very good image quality at all, do i have to buy some type of cable or anything special for this type of tv to make the image look better.


Answer
Regular cable will always look like crap on an HDTV because it has to stretch and scale an image from 480p to 720p or 1080p depending on your TV. In order to get the best quality, there are two things you need to do:

1. Upgrade to HDTV and watch HD stations.
2. Upgrade to digital cable and use HDMI or component cables. This will be much better than a coax or composite.

As far as your "stretched" issue, that's your aspect ratio. Your TV is probably a 16:9 aspect ratio. Regular cable is 4:3. Go into your menues and change the aspect ratio and everything will look better. You will have black bars on the sides though.

Why does my HP Hdtv image looks blury, when I hook up my hdtv cable from my laptop to the tv?




Rafael G


I have a Satellite x205-s9349 Toshiba laptop... and when I connect my 80dlls HDTV cable from my laptop to my HP hdtv the image looks blurry, only videos look good... do you guys have any suggestions so I can correct the image?


Answer
First off, check your screen resolution on your computer. The base setting your computer should use for widescreen is 1024X768. If it is set at something different then switch it up. There may be other resolution settings that will give you an even better picture, but the 1024 is perfect for widescreen.

Second, check your TV's manual and double check the recommended refresh rate for that set. Many computer video cards can handle refresh rates much greater than the Tv can handle. You may need to adjust that setting to ensure good picture quality. A higher refresh rate can also harm your TV permanently. 60Hz is a normal setting.

Third, remember that things are going to get fuzzier when they get bigger. It is just part of life. Everything should be better when you change your screen resolution though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment