Sunday, November 17, 2013

Why does an HDMI cable make my Xbox 360 games sound scratchy?

best quality hdtv picture
 on 60 Hdtv-Source 60 Hdtv by Comparing Price from China Online 60 Hdtv ...
best quality hdtv picture image



Dale C


I recently purchased an HDMI cable to connect my XBOX 360 S to my HDTV. The picture quality is great; but the sound has become all scratchy and fuzzy. Why is this happening?
I don't think there is anything wrong with the cable, because i just tested it with my blu-ray player, and there is no issue with the sound. There's only a problem when I use the HDMI cable with the Xbox.



Answer
I dont know, my cousin has the same problem with his..could be a short in the wire or could be something wrong with the ports.

what's the difference between an HDTV and an LCD tv?




It's Slime


i'm planning on getting a new TV . i'm leaning more towards an LCD tv, but some saw HDTV is best. to me LCD has better quality in picture then HDTV. i really don't see any difference between regulre television and HDTV they look the same. what are your thoughts?


Answer
You are mixing apples and oranges here. LCD is a type of monitor and so is Plasma, CRT, Rear Projection, and Front Projection. HDTV is a TV Transmission standard which is like Standard Definition (SDTV), Enhanced Definition (EDTV), and High Definition (HDTV).

You can have an LCD that is HDTV compatible.

The difference in the three levels of standards mentioned above is considerable and I mentioned them in good, better, best order respectively.

You want at least EDTV but possibly HDTV because that is the direction everything is headed unless you like the idea of buying something else in the near future.

LCD is a nice alternative if you want something 36" or smaller. Larger, go with either rear projection with DLP or Plasma.

Just a note on the LCD: make sure it has a faster refresh rate of at least 16ms but 8ms is best. It will help make for a sharper image with less ghosting.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment