Wednesday, November 20, 2013

How I get better picture quality on HDTV?

best picture quality on hdtv
 on ... are more and more HD TV channels also provide the best TV quality
best picture quality on hdtv image



cover


I've a HD TV. Also I've satellite cable with regular channels program. What type of cable should I use from the wall to TV to improve the picture quality without leasing their HD receiver. Is it possible?
I've a Dual Receiver from Satellite cable which control my other TV and this HDTV. HDTV is hooked up to the cable box



Answer
If the box has component cable (red, green, and blue), you can use that to improve the quality of the image. If that's not available, using S-video will be your second best bet to improve the quality.

I need help configuring picture quality on my HDTV?




PendoWolf


I have a 2008 Samsung LCD 42" HD TV. Whenever I go to a best buy, I notice that the LCDs in the showcase has better picture quality. What settings do I need to input to get the best out of my HDTV for example, playing my PS3.


Answer
Go to the link below. Look thru the forum for your model tv's "official owner's thread". You will find info on how to adjust the tv and lots of other things:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment