Friday, November 22, 2013

Is a Samsung 40" Class 1080p LCD HDTV good picture quality to use it with Xbox 360 game console?

best quality hdtv picture
 on Hd Television: HD TV channels offer the best quality television
best quality hdtv picture image



A.bulldog


Is the picture quality good, the sound, to use it for everything meaning blue-ray and also game consoles like Xbox 360 and PS3? Is it worth the buy or recommend better?


Answer
Yes, Samsung 1080p is good to get.Great quality picture.If you can afford I recommend 120Hz

Which Video Card is better for a HDTV Aquos 720 and VGA Monitor ?




El Seducto


I have a HDTV Aquos LC-40D37U. It is 37" and 720.
Also, I have a standard Monitor.
Which Video Card do you recommend to use with both display (HDTV and standard Monitor).
I am specially interested to have super great quality picture in HDTV but monitor can be switched when I prefer use my monitor.
My HDTV has HDMI inputs and Red-Blue-Green inputs.
My monitor has VGA (No DVI).
Thanks for any help.
I do this question because I tried and old video card on HDTV and it showed medium video quality. The words were not very easy to read as compared in my monitor which show an excellent video quality.
Since I am not very interested in large size PC Games, which Video card would you recommend not very expensive?



Answer
I can use any newer Nvidia




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment