Friday, November 22, 2013

I think it’s better to shift on LED. Are you agreed with my friends?

best picture quality hdtv 2011
 on best quality hdtv 2011 on top of the line 3d hdtv needs to have bold ...
best picture quality hdtv 2011 image



Nitesh Bal


College friends are saying to change my LCD and instead of that, I should buy LED. What can be the solution dear?


Answer
Get plasma, it destroys LED/LCD in picture quality easily and are cheaper. You can get a GT25 or ST30 3d HD panasonic plasma at 42 inches for 1000 bucks and make your friends jealous as hell.

Look at Cnet's reviews Google best 3DTV or HDTV of 2011 and the top 5 are plasma's. Maybe 1 LED is in 6th place but its 3 grand.

Is the Toshiba 40E210 a good buy?




MamaC


Surprising my husband with a tv in our bedroom for his birthday. Looking at the 2011 Toshiba 40E210 for $549. How does it compare to other brands and LCD's on the market? Pros? Cons?


Answer
This toshiba is a great TV.The picture quality on this TV blows away my existing HDTV I've had for a couple of years. Great for the price. But if you compare this to Samsung and Sony, then this TV gets blown away just because the options on the TV are limited. But the picture quality is fantastic, looks better than TVs at twice the price or more. I use it to watch netflix from my ps3, play ps3 games, and watch TV sports. All look great.

Amazon Deal: Toshiba 40E210 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004MF9HIA/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=product012-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B004MF9HIA




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment