Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What is the best HDTV in the $1000 to $1500 range?

how to get best quality on hdtv
 on ... HDTV AntennaEnjoy Same Quality and Warranty, Get Best Value! - Openbox
how to get best quality on hdtv image



schizerbon


I'm looking to get a good quality HDTV (I care more about picture than size, but a combination would be better of course)...I just don't know much about TVs. I would mostly use it for movies and playing Xbox 360. Thanks in advance.
Any other suggestions? I'm not sure what all the specs mean, so when I click those, I still don't know which ones are really good. I'd rather get this TV for movies than games...so basically what's the best TV in that price range for movies? Thanks for the help guys.



Answer
Sony, LG and Samsung are the best!

What are artifacts when testing image quality?




postie


Reading many image quality reviews for HDTV's, there is alot of talk about artifacts (poor image quality)

What are artifacts, what do they look like, what do they do, how do they affect image quality?

Are they like big pixel squares, or cloudiness in the image?

What are they?



Answer
An artifact is a general term that refers to anything that was not faithfully reproduced. It covers a lot of ground.

The most noticeable artifacts are those that cause jagged edges or smears but just about any defect due to the encoding and decoding process an / or display anomalies could qualify.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment