Thursday, January 30, 2014

Connecting a MacBook Pro to HDTV, NO Sound?




super_bend


I have a 2011 MacBook Pro that I'm trying to connect to my LG HDTV via Mini Display Port to HDMI. The picture comes across fine, but the sound does not. I went into settings and under audio I selected my tv connected via HDMI. However, when I go to play music on my laptop, no sound goes through to to the TV. What's up with this?


Answer
Hi ,you make good point about hdtv I never thought of that.
Now If any of you are struggling with hdtv,then I recommend you check out hdtv.
The is a thorough review on it here http://thebesttvsale.com. I hope that helps some of you here at http://thebesttvsale.com!

Which HDTV is Better?




Craig Mill


Sony - KDL40BX420 LCD (1080p, 60Hz) - $580
Samsung - PN43D490 Plasma (720p, 3D, 60Hz) - $540

Which of these is better. Im going to use it mostly for gaming and tv, with the occasional movie. 3D would be cool but its not that important. I will be sitting far enough away that 1080p wont really matter. I was looking at them at best buy and the plasma looked a little dark but it was pretty bright in the store. Also, if you have another TV to recommend let me know.
32" - 45"
$400 - $650 (maybe a little more depending on the tv)



Answer
The Song LCD. Plasma has lots of issues, like leaving a trail when something or someone moves on the Tv, which is typically called "ghosting". Also Plasma screens sometimes "burnout". Though, Plasma has a better color spectrum. But the best type is an LED.
Also, there are only so many games you can play in 3D and you have to buy glasses which I've seen for an extra $200.


Look up "squidoo best HDTVs of 2011" in google, and you'll find all the info you need.

I'm also looking at getting a new Tv, so I know a lot of good ones, but what's your exact price range. I know around $550 but is $580 the max? Also how many inches do you want? Add your price range and inch range and I'll add some recommendations.

Ok, so I'll just write the info for each tv. I would put the url since I'm still in the process of fixing my computer, so I have to use my iPod and PS3 to go on the internet.

1. Sharp- AQUOS Quattron 40" Class/ LED/ 1080p/ 120Hz/ HDTV (reg. $1,099.99 ON SALE $599.99.) (reviewed as a 4.8/5)

2. Panasonic- 32" Class/ LED/ 1080p/ 60Hz/ HDTV (reg. $699.99 ON SALE $549.99) (reviewed as a 5/5)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment